Monday, June 4, 2007

Somehow, They're Still Winning

This is really depressing. I don't have much more to say about Cindy Sheehan stepping down as the leader of the anti-war movement other than we've failed her as fellow citizens. The American public has been put into a long, deep sleep, and I don't know if we'll ever wake up from it. There is no reason we should be at war right now, but, then again, I can't think of one good reason why George W. Bush should be our president.

Maybe if she looked more like Paris Hilton we would have paid attention.

I'm so sick of politicians. I hate them for continuing to fund this war. I can't believe I have to vote for a democrat in '08. Maybe this is the election I finally get some guts and vote green, unless by some miracle Mike Gravel becomes the candidate.

Anyway, click here to read her farewell letter.

McBone sends a hearty thank you to Cindy Sheehan for being the one who demanded to know why her son died for nothing and why our troops are still dying for nothing. You've suffered more than anyone should have to in a lifetime.

nwb

Not content with having corporations run our country? Then vote for the National Initiative for Democracy.

Gravel in '08!

No comments: