Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm Voting for Mike Gravel

No fog. No bullshit.

I don't agree with all that Mike Gravel says. He has my vote. I believe that our country has to make a massive shift to the left, and the two candidates would provide that are Gravel and Kucinich. Listen to Gravel's interview, free entirely of equivocation.



Now, listen to Obama, especially on the question of taking money from lobbyists. Listen to how he dances around the issue and in essence says nothing, trying to obfusscate for as long as he can:



He is asked a simple question. His reply is a vague "no." The real answer is obvious: yes, he takes money from lobbyists.

I will throw up if I have to vote for Clinton, Obama or Edwards. Listen to them speak. They're the hypnotists, passing off empty rhetoric as eloquence.

nwb

2 comments:

Kid Shay said...

"When you ain't got nothing, you have nothing to lose"

Were Obama in Mike Gravel's position, he might be less reserved in his answers. There is probably a word for the way a politician feels he must speak when campaigning for president. That word applies to John Kerry.

BillBow Baggins said...

Exactly! And I sure don't pretend that Mike Gravel can win, but it's so refreshing to hear a guy answer questions in a straightforward way.