Monday, April 26, 2010

THREE DOWN

13 TO GO.

I wasn't sure where to sit when I went to the game on Saturday, so I just decided to pick a random place.  See if you can find me.


Also...Is this a good view of the game?


LET'S GO CAVS!

I actually want to give a shout out to Chicago as well.  I haven't been there in about four years but now clearly remember why I loved it so much last time.  I spend a lot of time talking about Cleveland.  Yes, I'm biased, but Cleveland is awesome.  That being said I like to give credit where credit is due.  Chicago is an unbelievable city.  It is crazy expensive but the food is great, the city is clean and the usage of the lakefront is phenomenal.  We only got flicked off one time for wearing Cavs gear, so that was actually pretty impressive.  Chicago is definitely the second best city in the midwest.  Maybe my second favorite city period.  It's almost unfortunate that the Bulls are done so there won't be any trip for Game 6.  Almost.  But not really.

JAB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate you
jsf

BillBow Baggins said...

Ditto that.

nwb

Unknown said...

Look for me tonight at the Q. I'll be on the floor again sitting next to Gloria James!