Thursday, July 23, 2009

Babe Hagopian

I never knew my cousin Babe very well, but she was Armenian and she was close to my grandfather and she always had a big hug for me whenever an event, usually a wedding, brought us all together. So I'm sad to learn that Babe passed away a couple of days ago, and also a little sorry that I didn't get to spend more time with her.

I don't know where people go when they die, and I'm not sure if they have internet access there. I have no idea if Babe was ever into blogging or if she ever heard the word McBone in her life. But if you are reading this somewhere, Babe, I just want to say goodbye, good luck, and say hi to Grandpa for me.

nwb

Pictured above: cousin Babe with much, much, much, much younger cousin, Megan

2 comments:

C.J. said...

Sorry to hear of your loss, Hund. This photo looks like it was taken in the backyard of your Athens abode. Was it?

Nate and Jeff Bowler, Co-Captains said...

Nope, that's McBone HQ in Akron, OH.

nwb