Thursday, July 23, 2009

Babe Hagopian

I never knew my cousin Babe very well, but she was Armenian and she was close to my grandfather and she always had a big hug for me whenever an event, usually a wedding, brought us all together. So I'm sad to learn that Babe passed away a couple of days ago, and also a little sorry that I didn't get to spend more time with her.

I don't know where people go when they die, and I'm not sure if they have internet access there. I have no idea if Babe was ever into blogging or if she ever heard the word McBone in her life. But if you are reading this somewhere, Babe, I just want to say goodbye, good luck, and say hi to Grandpa for me.

nwb

Pictured above: cousin Babe with much, much, much, much younger cousin, Megan

2 comments:

C.J. said...

Sorry to hear of your loss, Hund. This photo looks like it was taken in the backyard of your Athens abode. Was it?

BillBow Baggins said...

Nope, that's McBone HQ in Akron, OH.

nwb