Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Jeff Bowler accepts position with Cavaliers and affiliate Lake Erie Monsters


In a breaking story released by the media director for the Cleveland Cavaliers Group, LLC. in the early hours of Wednesday morning March 21st, it has been revealed that Jeff Bowler has been signed by the company to a multi-year deal. He has been brought in specifically to help boost sales for the new franchise, The Lake Erie Monsters, recently purchased by Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert.
The Lake Erie Monsters will take hold as the minor league franchise for the Colorado Avalanche. Jeff will join a team of young individuals devoted to making the Cavaliers, Quicken Loans Arena and The Lake Erie Monsters the most outstanding franchises in the sports industry. He is extremely excited to get started.
Jeff Bowler declined an interview but did leave a statement with his agent. "I am very excited about the opportunity to help build this new franchise. I have very high expectations and infinite ideas on how to take all three of the franchises within Quicken Loans Arena to new heights. I would like to thank my family, my friends, Dan Gilbert and the Cavaliers, Heidelberg College, Revere High School, the Deighan family and anyone else who helped me to achieve my dream of becoming a Cavalier employee. Even when I have been promoted to the front office for the Cavs, and have become one of Cleveland's fastest growing legends, I will never forget the people who helped get me there. Thanks again and I greatly look forward to becoming part of the Lake Erie Monsters family."


Exact details of the contract have not been released and the Cavaliers could not be reached for comment. McBone Press.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

BillBow Baggins said...

Thank you! And thank you for your continued patronage to our blog!

Call me soon loser!