It's always fun to listen to talk radio, unless you make the mistake of listening for too long. If the droning blab of the host doesn't get to you eventually, the callers are bound to. Where do some of these people come from? After tuning in to Akron's own Howie Chisek for a few days and hearing all the drivel spewn by his callers, I'd like to clarify a few things to all those people out there who will never read this:
1. Barack Hussein Obama is not a Muslim.
2. Wearing a turban does not make him a Muslim.
3. Being a Muslim is not illegal, even in the US of A.
4. Muslims are allowed to run for public office, even in the US of A.
5. The words Muslim and terrorist are not synonymous.
6. If you replace the "ar" in his first name with "l," and the "b" in his last name with "s," you get "Black Osama." That may scare the living shit out of you, but it still doesn't make him a Muslim, or a terrorist, or a Muslim terrorist. He is, however, black.
7. This is a pretty cool picture of him.
No, he's not my favorite candidate, but since I'll probably be casting my ballot for him in the general election, I feel I gotta stick up for the guy.