Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Great Pat Robertson

Just watching a little Pat Robertson this Saturday night as he went through his mailbag in the closing moments of the 700 Club. The letter read as follows: I recently found out that members of my family worship Buddha. Does this have implications on my family and what should I do?

The answer?

The answer was a most emphatic yes! said a muttering, almost unintelligible Mr. Robertson. He warned the author of the letter to be wary of worshippers of the "occult" and of people shrieking in the middle of the night and rolling around on the ground. Pretty much I have no idea what he was talking about.

Neither did he.

Good thing he's so influential.

Intolerant, senile bastard.

nwb

By the way, Pat: my wife is a Buddhist. While sometimes she shrieks in the middle of the night, it's usually because there's a spider in the room.

Fuck you.

1 comment:

Kid Shay said...

Pat is secretly a Buddhist himself, he has just spent his whole life denying it and so is Buddophobic.

Relax, Pat. Sit, read some Ginsberg, drink Celestial Seasonings.