10) They always bitch at the officials, no matter how obvious the foul.
9) Tayshaun Prince's pale, skeletal form. This guy is somehow a professional athlete without having been born with a muscular system. Looks like he should be rushed to the emergency room, not playing NBA basketball.
8) "Dee-troit Basketball."
7) Chauncey Billups getting a call whenever anyone so much as looks at him. His drive to the lane at the end of regulation in game 5 was the biggest bail-out in the playoffs so far.
6) Pistons' sense of entitlement. Somehow they seem to think it's insulting that they should have to play three rounds of playoff basketball before making the finals.
5) Richard Hamilton's stupid nickname, "Rip."
4) Dick Hamilton's stupid facemask.
3) Chris Webber dogging it for the Sixers so he could get released and signed by a good team. He is not and has never been good enough to get one of his teams to the finals.
2) They always, always throw cheap shots to the head. Remember when Rick Mahorn gave Mark Price a concussion? Well, they are still the dirtiest team in the league. Remember Rasheed Wallace giving Zydrunas Ilgauskas an elbow to the head, requiring stitches? Not much has changed, and in this playoffs it was Antonio McDyess clotheslining Anderson Varejao. Anyone who doesn't think it was a dirty play is obviously a Pistons fan. And not many people seemed to notice Richard Hamilton's elbow to LeBron's head in overtime.
1) Rasheed Wallace. He whines. He throws elbows. He's arrogant. He's dirty. He is the embodiment of Pistons basketball since the early eighties.